"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Titillation - Bottoms up

Big bottoms used to be all the rage and women turned to bustles, corsets, and other devices to enhance their figures.


It's great news for many of us - big bottoms are back and the latest rage in bottom enhancement is cosmetic surgery.  You can put much of the blame on Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, and the Mad Men's character of Joan.




Now tiny boy-shaped ladies are paying big bucks for big butts.

A Miami-based surgeon is actually pinning his hopes on this latest craze.  His name is Constantino Mendieta and he’s the inventor of the Miami Thong Lift.
Mendieta uses grafts of fat ­liposuctioned from the thighs or stomach, purified and then painstakingly injected — using a large needle — into the layers of muscle of the buttocks, changing their shape from flat to super-curvy and high, like Beyonce’s behind.
You can view a photo gallery of some of his patients here.

"Fat transfer is most successful when used in small quantities, as it needs to be ­surrounded by healthy tissue so it develops its own blood supply. Without that it will die and be re-absorbed by the body. If this happens unevenly, you could end up with one buttock larger than the other. There will also be bruising and swelling that can last for months. You will have serious hips for some time after the procedure."
Wouldn't that be nice? Spend thousands of dollars to bruise and beat your no butt body like this:



to get some serious sexy hips like this:



Or you could just start blogging, sit in front of a computer all day long for a year, and save some money.

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Well there you go....I'm not just blogging I'm saving my husband thousands of dollars. :)

Red Shoes said...

LMAO!!!!

I kept having to go back and see... is this really "Catch Her?"

And you are right... some junk in the trunk is pretty ok.. ;o)

~shoes~

Catch Her in the Wry said...

ace: Now you have an excuse to spend his money on something else.

red: I am pleased to inform you that it is NOT me in the green pants but some days it feels that way.

Red Shoes said...

LOLOL I was certain that woman in green was NOT you!! This is one of the funniest things I've read!

~shoes~

Catch Her in the Wry said...

Red: When you said "is this really Catch Her", I was afraid you thought I had been taking pictures of my hiney and posting them on the Internet.

Red Shoes said...

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking that this sounded more like a Nude Memphis Steve post!!!

LMAO!!!!

~shoes~

Alice said...

Holy schmoley! Blogging hasn't worked for my small flat hiney and I've given it nearly three years of effort! But I've come a long way from my teenage years when I wore a pair of bermuda shorts under my regular slacks trying to fill up the seat of my pants!

Catch Her in the Wry said...

alice: Unfortunately I've never had that problem.

Hi said...

Ha.Ha. I loved the “Grecian Bend” image. That’s hilarious history.

Catch Her in the Wry said...

Satirist: Thanks for stopping up here in the Northern Hemisphere.

I'm not sure which is worse, not breathing because of a tightly bound corset or having a bruised rear end from butt enhancement. Women have always done crazy things to attract men.