"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Majorly Personal Meme - Last Part

From Sunday Stealing:

What are your plans for this weekend?
working in the yard, trimming 100+ feet of hedge - It is Labor Day Weekend and one needs to live up to the name.

Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?
Yes, because I don't care for Christmas (or other holiday) sweaters.

What features don't you have that you would like on your cell?
teletransport


How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?
about 6 if they lie cross-ways


What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?
That I'm with friends drinking champagne

What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
I used to hate the accordian, but sometimes it can be a great instrument.



Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?
Never.  I like relationships closed and especially behind closed doors.



Is there something that you could never give up?
liberty but trying to retain it keeps getting harder and harder


Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?
Mine cost $20, three minutes with a judge and then I went right back to work.

What’s bothering you right now?
a chigger bite on my hand that's driving me crazy

Do you hate anyone?
politicians among others. They're a bit like chigger bites.

What were you doing at 12 am last night?
resting my weary head


Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
Hot and steamy is great in a shower, in a film, or in a bedroom, but when it's 90 days of that kind of weather, it makes for a bad summer.

Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you?
I can't even remember the last person I kissed before my "current situation" so I doubt it.

Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?
That's a stupid question; even enemies have feelings for each other.

Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.
I have many long distance relationships - right Sixty, White Rabbit, Crockhead, Red Shoes, and Kirk? And that's just the guys.

Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“?
Because it's not deliberate

Do you think that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex?
Only if you're willing to wait.

Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple?
No, but some have done it in front of me.

Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.

He is a gentleman and scholar in every sense of the word, and if you're not, check out this website: The Art of Manliness

Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.
He hasn't been able to spend much time at home, but I'm not complaining because he's assisting his elderly father.

5 comments:

Going Like Sixty said...

Wow, a relationship. Yikes.

Catch Her in the Wry said...

GLS: Yeah, and it's a five-man one at that. Yikes is right.

Stacy said...

Thanks for the Charlie Rich video. I grew up watching/listening to that stuff with my parents. I actually like that song.

white rabbit said...

Perhaps we should be allocated a day each, with weekends off for you ;)

Catch Her in the Wry said...

Ace: I always liked that song too.

White: Then I would have decisions to make on the order of who gets which day; but I would most definitely need weekends off.