"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Monday, September 27, 2010

Music Monday and Some Randomness

1.  I found out that there are people who actually read blogs on Saturdays, so I will continue my attempt to post something seven days week (at least until tax season when things might get readjusted). I will keep doing lazy memes on Sundays because I need one day each week that I don't have to think too hard.

2.  Last Photo Friday I posted pictures of my grandparents and wrote of my grandmother's "haunting eyes."  This was a bit of an inside joke to see how observant you are.  People were fascinated at my disclosure of being an amblyope and the one-eye-crossed face I can make.  Go back and look at my grandmother's eyes again and you'll notice her lazy left eye that I inherited.  Were you just being polite by not mentioning it or did you miss it altogether?

3.  Here's your Music Monday to start out the week.  From "3-2-1 Contact," a PBS children's show from the 1980's and featuring the distinctive voice of Leon Redbone:



4.  And a special happy birthday wish to my very own Annie Oakley (who loved watching "3-2-1 Contact" as a kid and has put all that knowledge from it to good use).

No comments: