"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Me me meme

From Sunday Stealing

1. Never in my life have I been: to Spain, but I kinda like the music

2. The one person who can drive me nuts is:  the old guy who comes into my office and talks for an hour and says absolutely nothing and doesn't get the hint when I tell him I have work to do

3. High school was: long ago and mostly forgotten

4. When I’m nervous I:  shake my foot

5. The last song I listened to was: see #1

6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: would be no one; just like last time.

7. My hair is: long, grey and thick


8. When I was 5: I had curls.

9. Last Christmas: I gave you my heart
10. I should be..:  at the office working on tax returns

11. When I look down I see:  little happy feet in black Bjorns

12. The happiest recent event was:  Dad's recovery from the emergency room trip 

13. If I were a character on 'Friend' I would be:  Never watched it so I don't know the names of any of the characters, but wasn't the series called "Friends"?

14. By this time next year:  I'll probably be doing exactly the same thing as I am this year

15. My current gripe is:  people who don't use their turning signals as I waste my time waiting for them to pass through an intersection

16. I have a hard time understanding: why people don't RSVP

17. There’s this girl I know that: didn't know she was pregnant until two weeks before the birth

18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: probably no one; I don't like attention.

19. Take my advice:  Always buy cereal when it is on sale and only if you have a coupon.

20. The thing I want to buy: a huge tv theater system

21. If you visited the place I was born:  you'd realize I haven't gone very far

22. I plan to visit: the bathroom

23. If you spent the night at my house: you'd have to climb stairs to the third story to get to the guest room

24. I’d stop my wedding if: my current husband showed up

25. The world could do without: politicians

26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:  chew and swallow one

27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Dairy Queen Blizzard

28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: dinner last night

29. My favorite blonde is: formerly William Hurt, now Aaron Eckhart

30. My favorite brunette is:  hubby

31. My favorite red head is:

32. My middle name is: a last name of some people

33. In the morning I:  drink a large glass of water, feed the cats, clean the litter box and then skip breakfast

34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: elephants, just not directly overhead

35. Once, at a bar:  I fell off a bar stool and hadn't even had a drink.  I was too short and my feet had been dangling above the foot rests.

36. Last night I was:  watching Season Two of "Breaking Bad"

37. There’s this guy I know who: makes a beautiful, delicious croquembouche.

38. If I was an animal I’d be: a Cheshire cat
" Most everyone's mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself. "

39. A better name for me would be: Suzie.  Many times people have called me that.

40. Tomorrow I am:  preparing tax returns

41. Tonight I am:  watching more of Season Two of "Breaking Bad"

42. My birthday is: over and done this year

5 comments:

Going Like Sixty said...

Hi Def really is amazing, you would love it - if you would spring for Satellite television. The NatGeo channel is spectacular.

Catch Her in the Wry said...

gls: I know I'd love it. I'm just waiting for the old TV to die. I'm too cheap to buy a new one if the old one is working.

kidsloveguns said...

It could be time for a No. 37.....

Red Shoes said...

Tax time almost over!!!! I bet you can't wait!!! I'm like you though w/ TVs/appliances/etc... the old one has to die before I will consider buying a new one...

I enjoyed your post!!!

~shoes~

Red Shoes said...

BTW, that was my FAVORITE Three Dog Night song!!!!!

~shoes~