"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Madness Meme

From Sunday Stealing:
1.Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
I've had my tongue on a lot of nasty things, but never a Compact Disc or Certificate of Deposit.

2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?Only 6 years younger and there was still a time reference gap

3. Ever been in a car wreck?A wheel came off a semi truck and came spinning toward my vehicle like a ball of fire.  It hit the car hood, then the passenger side of the windshield, and bounced off to the right.  No one was hurt. Thank goodness that's the only accident I've experienced.

4. Were you popular in high school?
No, popular people were cheerleaders and sports fanatics. I was, among other things, in the band, Latin Club and editor of the school newspaper so you know what I was...

5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Yes, for a party in college. He's was drunk and I don't think he even knew I left within the first half hour.

6. Are looks important?
Only if you're giving the evil eye.



7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Every one of them.

8. By what age would you like to be married?
42

9. Does the number of people a person has slept with affect your view of them?
Yes.  If their P&L statement is showing a loss, I know they need more customers, need to increase rates, or find cheaper motels.

10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Once in a while I prove to everyone I'm human.

11. Are you a good tipper?
As a former waitress I can tell you we are the best tippers.

12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
$25. Our cost of living is low here, even for a high-end stylist.

13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
No, they were way too old.

14. Have you ever peed in public?I've been known to urinate in public rest rooms.

15. What song do you want played at your funeral?Sorry, no funeral in my future.

16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
It's best not to live a lie.

17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
I answered this a couple weeks ago:  Baked peppered salmon, baked sweet potato, fresh steamed asparagus, and my homemade coconut pound cake with fresh raspberries

18. Beatles or Stones?
That one is too hard to answer.

19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
Too late. The person is already gone.

20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
Rarely any.

21. Do you have any phobias?
Phobophobia

22. What are your plans for the future?
Live like there's no tomorrow.

5 comments:

Tom said...

I read that in some places they've canceled the last meal, due to budget cuts. So ... maybe you'd better stay out of jail!

My vote: The Stones were good; the Beatles were better.

white rabbit said...

17 - I would have thought the prospect of imminent execution would put you off your dinner like nothing else.

9. Does the number of people a person has slept with affect your view of them?

I was going to posty a comment on this but decided probably best bot to. It was to do with - erm -losing count.

Catch Her in the Wry said...

white: If you're executed with a full stomach, someone will be cleaning up a lot of crap afterwards, so if one wants the final revenge...

Memphis said...

OK, I am totally stealing this one! Phobophobia? That is a classic! I have absolutely got to find someone to call that and see what they say in response.

Catch Her in the Wry said...

Memphis: That phobophobia answer was just too hard to resist. Steal away!