"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Over the Edge Meme

From Sunday Stealing:

1. What curse word do you use the most?
Crap

2. Do you own an iPod?
No, but only because I'm too busy doing other things to listen to an iPod or any other audio device so I can't justify the purchase.

3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
No, but it was probably my mom or dad

4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
My face has broken too many cameras; I'd rather be the photographer.

5. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Not me entirely, only my left eye.

6. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No, but if you know a good one, I'm willing to listen and I promise not to tell.



7. What is the first thing you notice about someone that you are attracted to?
How quickly I remember that I'm married.

8. What are you looking forward to?
At least 30 more New Year's Days

9. Do you own any band t-shirts?
No, but I have some band pants.


10. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Once a week.  I snore and suck dirt out of the carpeting simultaneously. No vacuum cleaner required.

11. What did you do last night?
Got dinner for my parents, watched a DVD, read, slept - typical Saturday night for me these days

12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Opposite sex. Most women are generally too dramatic and emotional for me.  I've been told I think and react like a man, and I have more interests in common with men than I do with most women. 

13. Who was the last person to make you mad?



14. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Me kangaroo.




15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
False - It's always best to follow a moral code, which would probably make war a moot issue.

16. What’s something you’ve always wanted?


17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yes, every moment spent with her is precious now at her age.


18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
How about a '66 bright red mustang instead?


19. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Right next to me - felines to the left, canine to the right. They can be a bit catty, but they are doggedly loyal.


20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Ocean - swimming with sharks keeps you motivated



3 comments:

Sonny said...

Nice Answers! I had a lot fun! I love your first one. The pic is great!
My answers are up too, stop by if ya like!

Happy New Year!

white rabbit said...

As regards oceans and sharks, I once ate shark (it was in Australia, they call it 'flake' for some reason). It's bland and unexceptionable - sort of like cod - but 'man eats shark' struck me as having some rather nice irony to it...

wv:prepsi

http://effinhotcoffee.blogspot.com/ said...

Happy New Year!!