"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Long Meme: Part Two

From Sunday Stealing:

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? I prefer to eat in my sleep or sleep in my food

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? Dad with the exception of one part

29. How long does it take you in the shower? to do what...????

30. Can you do the splits? ouch, no

31. What movie do you want to see right now? The Informant. It was filmed in Central Illinois

32. What did you do for New Year’s? ate and drank

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Don't know, don't care, and it's not in my Netflix queue.

34. Do you own a camera phone? yes. It comes in handy for blackmail.

35. Was your mom a cheerleader? No, we all have marching band genes in our family

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name? E

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 8

38. Do you like Care Bears? only when they're hibernating

39. What do you buy at the movies? a ticket

40. Do you know how to play poker? I hate card games.

41. Do you wear your seat belt? Yes, because I want to get decapitated when I'm in an accident (since I must have the seat so close to the steering wheel). Stinkin' laws!

42. What do you wear to sleep? a cat on my stomach

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? shootout with deaths on the interstate highway

44. How many meals do you eat a day? 1-5 It depends on how hungry I am.

345. Is your tongue pierced? No, I put enough disgusting things in my mouth as it is

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? I quit MySpace years ago. The cool people are on Facebook or Twitter.

47. Do you like funny or serious people better? I like serious people who can lighten up and funny people who can take things seriously

48. Ever been to L.A.? once, that was enough

49. Did you eat a cookie today? Does a Fig Newton count as a real cookie?

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? ellhay, esyay

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I don't steal anything

52. Do you hate chocolate? No one hates chocolate.

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most? They're in their 80's and I don't believe in elder abuse.

54. Are you a gullible person? Only if you have a bridge to sell.

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? I told you, I am not gay.

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be? actress in musical comedy. There's no business like show business like no business I know. Everything about it is appealing.

57. Are you easy to get along with? I'm always easy

58. What is your favorite time of day? sunset over the prairie

1 comment:

Going Like Sixty said...

My. my. my. Somebody's a little frisky today. Get lucky last night?