"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wacky Wednesday Wisdom

"I love Thanksgiving turkey...it's the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Which part of the turkey is your favorite?




Do you like breasts?



What about legs?

 
Perhaps you're a wing man.
 
 
The meatiest and juiciest parts are the thighs.
 
 
 
Then there are all those other parts.

5 comments:

Crockhead said...

I was smiling and chuckling until I came to the thigh picture. Then you ruined my day with your meatiest and juciest crack and the illustration. No thanks from me, Catch.

Catch Her in the Wry said...

crock: So that must mean you're a leg, wing or breast man. Some women think that their Thanksgiving dinner goes directly to their thighs and for some it is true.

white rabbit said...

Turkey: breast - legs and wings are okay but breast for preference.

Women: legs and ass ... okay and breast (None of these to eat, I hasten to add - cannibalism is one of my taboos)

What does this inconsistency say?

wv: noshers (do you have that as a slang word? Here it means eaters - spooky or what?)

Catch Her in the Wry said...

rabbit: I think it means that when you nosh, you prefer poultry over women. (Yes, we have that word too and Americans spell it the very same as the British do.)

Red Shoes said...

LOLOLOL... I LOVE this!! Poor Wing Man!!!

~shoes~