"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another 14 question meme



From Sunday Stealing:

1. Lots of pillows or just one? Describe your pre-sleeping rituals.
One for sleeping; many for decorative purposes.  Get undercover, shut off light, sleep.

2. What kind of books do you read?
hard cover, soft cover, and electronic

3. What are your neighbors like?
Perfect - they wave hello and mind their own business. OK, the little girl screams and squeals alot, but she's cute and charming so I'll forgive that part.

4. What's really creepy to you?
Some guy adjusting his crotch while he's talking to me.
5. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Purging.  You have been warned.


6. Do you prefer your junk food sweet, salty or savory?
a Salty Woman prefers salty food



7. What was the last expensive thing you bought?
It's been so long ago, I forgot.

8. What is your greatest fear?
That I'll lose my memory. Oops.

9. Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave?
Brownie -

but not this:

or this:

or this:

but this:

10. What do you do to change your mood?
There's only one way I get Moody:



11. What was the last meal you ate that you loved?
Portabella mushroom stuffed with sauteed spinach and tomatoes served atop couscous, accompanied with skewered grilled figs and brie cheese  mmmmmmmmm

12. Do you want to learn another language? If so, why?
Klingon - just for fun


13. What's something that you'd like to say to someone right now?
Would you like fries with that?


14. What are you looking forward to?
The most wonderful time of year.  Care to waltz?

7 comments:

Memphis said...

OK, I am almost definitely stealing this. I loved your answers. And I can't tell you how long it has been since I've heard anything by The Moody Blues. Now that song is stuck in my head.

I am Harriet said...

I HATE when guys do the juggling. Ew.


Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/did-you-know-the-national-mean-travel-time-to-work-in-2009-was-25-1-minutes/

Going Like Sixty said...

Ball juggling! Love it.

Catch Her in the Wry said...

Memphis: Yeah, I've been humming the tune all day today.

Harriet: And when they start scratching, it's even worse.

GLS: I bet you do!

Becca said...

Great answers! And oh joy, now I am craving brownies!
Have a great week!

white rabbit said...

I'm not sure I've ever herard of Cripple Clarence Lofton (sic) - what an un-PC name! I suspect Salty Woman Blues (doublesic) was pretty - erm - salty stuff.

Catch Her in the Wry said...

Becca: And which of the four types of brownies are YOU craving?

rabbit: Google him. He's a Chicago boy.