From Sunday Stealing:
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall?
Turned it on, turned it off, turned it on, turned it off, turned it on, turned it off. It probably will be turned back on the end of the week.
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture?
only heavy pet-ting
3. What were your final words for September?
Good riddance, 90 degree weather
4. What are your first words for October?
Hello, cool and crisp.
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost?
Yes, and he was very friendly
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year?
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year?
My sensuality - cool weather always gets me excited.
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair?
Gag from the sour odors of spoiled food from the trash containers and manure and urine odors wafting from the livestock area.
9. What do you like when you have a cold?
To be left alone.
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat?
Never, I only buy on sale and when items are bargained priced.
Note: There is no #11. What happened?
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen?
empty chairs at an empty table (a result of empty nest syndrome and ailing relatives, not a revolution)
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year?
It's dark when I get up; otherwise it's my favorite time of year
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning?
Yes, every morning I sleep-walk down the street and put compression stockings on my mother's legs. Then I fix their breakfast.
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters?
Why clean them? I grow things there.
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white?
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies?
lie on the beach, go to a baseball game, take a vacation. Oh, heck, I've haven't done those things in 25 years so why start now?