From Sunday Stealing:
26. Do you like someone?
I like almost everyone, except politicians and bureaucrats.
27. The last song you listened to?
28. What time of day were you born?
I don't know, but I remember it was foggy on the drive to the hospital.
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
in a house
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not. I don't have anything they should be jealous of.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
at my office
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I don't put money into any slot machines.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I let others decide that about me.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I'm not into self-mutilation.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
It wouldn't be practical, but it would be Svenske.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
I always move out of the big cozy chair so he can watch TV in comfort.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Only when I'm alone
40. What’s your life motto?
Do it now.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
contact lenses, hair, open mind
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
I'm a country girl. I don't like cities.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Dinner last night
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Friday at the office, and for you who owe me money, you'll be receiving it tomorrow.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Never tried, but I could probably figure out how to do it.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He converted from Methodist to Judaism.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Back to the 1400's, when my great-great-something-grandfather loaned Johnny Gutenberg some money for his silly invention.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Older daughter's wedding, but I didn't wear one of those stinkin' mother-of-the-bride dresses. It was a blue velvet off the shoulders full skirt cocktail dress that I had in my closet for 15 years. It still had the tags on it. I bought it at a bargain sale price of $25 and I knew I'd find an occasion to wear it someday.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
No, but it should. I climbed up and down six flights of stairs at least 25 times yesterday carrying things out of the attic and into the basement.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Yep, a hunk a hunk of burning love.
"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West
Sunday, October 17, 2010
From Sunday Stealing:
Posted by Catch Her in the Wry at 2:05 PM