From Sunday Stealing:
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I can't get used to the shorter hair.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
(You don't need to shout.) POOR, PORE, POUR
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
That blue and black zebra pattern one.
8. Do you label yourself?
Yes, I do:
Bare Naked Feet
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I'm old - bright for reading and dark for sleeping
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?
ate cake and ice cream, sang Imagine, and had the press come and take pictures of me and my spouse in bed
12. What does your watch look like?
Who wears a watch? You must be living in the past.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
100 miles - not very convenient, is it?
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Kitty, kitty, kitty
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
a cat (purrrrrrrrrrrrr)
18. Last furry thing you touched?
a cat BUT I AM NOT A CAT LADY!
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
none - legal or illegal. Honest, I'm naturally this crazy.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
You are living in the past.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
50 - the best combination of youth and experience
22. Your worst enemy?
That dang facial follicle
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
Windows classic blue - no picture, just color. I'm boring, but consistent.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Bucks. I could feed the masses.