As always, from Sunday Stealing:
1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago?
I am no sadder now than I was then.
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have?
Not in the same bed, but in the same bedroom
3. Can you sleep in total darkness?
No problem. It's napping in daylight hours that's rare for me
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? I say," Hello. Hello. Hello."
5. What do you think about the weather this summer?
Long, hot, and steamy
6. How many people do you trust with everything?
No one, and if anyone says more than that, they didn't watch X-Files
7. What was the last thing you drank?
Water I know. I know. I'm such a bore.
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Yes, and she'll be here in a couple weeks
9. Name one thing you love about winter.
I get to start doing income tax returns.
10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
Not yet, but who knows what the future holds.
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Another 24 hours of living
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
Nothing, so far so good; ask me later.
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
18 years and counting
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
Looked at the ceiling
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
No, but I have been told to get Lost.
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
That would be wishful thinking.
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
Yes, I always wear the same face.
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How?
Yes, it will be autumn and turkey time.
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it?
No, deep down you always know what you have.
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?