Courtesy of Sunday Stealing:
1. Was your dad named after anyone?
No. Even he doesn't particularly like the moniker.
2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married?
3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person?
30 minutes - I get bored easily
4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment?
That's a silly question.
5. What is your favorite album by a band?
Beatles White Album
6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist?
Most recently it's Diana Krall's older "When I Look in Your Eyes"
7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty?
Hubby, and he often is a bit dirty (sweaty and stinky from a hard days work, that is)
8. What was the last TV show that you watched?
9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they?
2 - Crockhead and Lori Both intelligent, interesting, and funny.
10. What's your philosophy on life?
Complain about your life, blame everyone else, and ask the government for assistance. Notice how many people are taking my advice these days?
11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed?
If people would just quit running to the doctor for every little ache, you wouldn't even need to ask this question.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
If can I handle the truth, so should you.
13. What is your favorite memory in the last year?
I have no memories at all of the last year, only sleep, eat, elder care, work, sleep, eat, elder care, work.....
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Please, this is a public blog. I'm keeping my mouth shut.
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
I'm not that interesting in person.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarkey) - what are they?
I think I'm totally satisfied, so pass the wishing on to someone else.
17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake?