"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Monday, March 3, 2008

Oh, Baby!

I have heard of it happening, but never believed it. Now I do.

A friend just found out she's pregnant and is due in two weeks. It may have been an even bigger surprise if she hadn't fallen on the ice and went to the doctor because her back was bothering her. She and the soon to be born baby boy appear to be just fine.

Now she and hubby are doing some power shopping. Their other children are long past the baby stage.

I know some of you preggies must be very envious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! What! Wow!

And that's all I have to say about that.

VeganLinda said...

I friend of a friend had a baby a couple years ago and didn't know she was pregnant (tough call to the hubby, I would bet). I just don't get it. I've had three children and can't imagine not knowing I was pregnant. Denial?