1. The day my Victoria's Secret catalog arrived and I realized it was addressed to my daughter.
2. Watching a commercial about urinary problems and the setting is a Class of 68 reunion.
3. People assuming that the young man accompaning me is my son, not my boyfriend (He's neither)
1. Having to show my ID to the clerk at Bergner's to get my discount on "Seniors" day even after I show her my "Seniors" card.
2.Strangers assuming I am my younger brother's wife, not his 6 year senior sister.
3. Having naturally grey highlights in my hair that I used to pay big bucks to add artificially.
"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West
Wednesday, March 19, 2008