"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Questions Galore Meme

From Sunday Stealing:

1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?
No, that would be a complete waste of time to have them in it to begin with

2. Do you get criticized because of your body?
No, I'm just the right height or just the right weight (just not at the same time).



3. Did you kiss the last person you called?
No, but then I called my cat and she gave me a kitty-kiss.

4. When was the last time you danced?
5 minutes ago. Standing or seated, I dance to almost every tv commercial that has music.

5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings?
I'm an Empathic, so yeah.

6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?
I pinch it off with my fingernails.
7. Who do you want to forget?
I can't think of his name.

8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?
The IRS telling me I can e-file taxes again this year.

9. Who did you last tell to shut up?
Probably one of my brothers about 50 years ago.

10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?
I smelled smelt. Smelt smelled bad.


11. What’s your favorite cereal?
I may be the only person in the world who doesn't eat cereal.

12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?
I'm not a follower so I could care less.


13. Could you live without sunlight?
No. I need it for my photosynthesis, otherwise I'll turn yellow and the leaves fall off me. Oh, noooo.....


14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?
Eat one more chocolate chip cookie.

15. What was the last thing you lied about?
My age. I told someone I was 85 and they said I looked great for my age.

16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?
No, but there's several things I regret that I didn't do.

17. What was the last movie you bought?
Why buy when you can rent or stream?

18. What is a sport you would like to do?
I would like to play tennis but it's a lost cause with amblyopia.
19. When was the last time you felt like crying?
April 2011. It was a bad month.

20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)?
Kill, no; bitch-slap, yes.

5 comments:

Batteries Not Included said...

Stopping by from the Sunday Stealing links.

Great answer on #2. I'll have to remember that one :)

Red Shoes said...

LOL... I always love your answers to these!!

~shoes~

Catch Her in the Wry said...

Batteries: Thanks for stopping by. Always nice to see someone new!

Shoes: Awwww... you're so kind.

white rabbit said...

as regards no 2 I'm 5!11" and 81 kg so snooks to the cartoon character on the right

:D

*exit smugly*

wv: menesses - is that another term for women?

Catch Her in the Wry said...

rabbit: But do your arm muscles bulge through your shirt like his? ;D
BTW: You're exactly the same size as my spouse.