"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Questions Galore Meme - part two

From Sunday Stealing:

21. What was the last song you listened to that wasn’t sung in English?


22. One of our SS players generally leaves a critical comment on our memes. Which is fine. All's fair. Do you let meme authors know when you hate their memes?
By SS, do you mean Sunday Stealing, Social Security, Sunday School, Stainless Steel, Schutzstaffel, Steam Ship?  How can I answer when you're being so vague?

23. What TV show would you like to be on?
The Office.

24. What was the last video game you played?
Mario Brothers and yes, that was decades ago.


25. Have you ever been in a musical? If yes, do tell.
In junior high. I was in the chorus. We sang a lemonade song:
Lemonade, for a pretty maid,
Puts a sparkle in your eye like sun on jade.
and I don't remember the rest.
I did have the lead role in several high school plays and produced/directed a musical number for a variety show.

26. Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s?
How many times must I tell you that I'm not a follower.

27. What’s the last store you bought from?
Home improvement store for furnace filters, light bulbs, water softener salt and shelving.

28. In retrospect, have you ever let a person use you a lot?
My spouse uses me all the time for cooking, cleaning, laundry, and a whole lot more.

29. What are you doing two days from now?
I am not a clairvoyant, but the probabilities say I'll be at my office working.


30. Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet?

31. When you graduated high school, did you let random people sign your yearbook or just close friends?
When you graduate from a small high school, most of the random people are your friends.

32. Would you consider adopting a child that had a mental illness?I'm too old to consider adopting ANY child.

33. Does thinking about death scare you?
Not death, just the possibility of suffering beforehand.


34. If you died, do you believe that you go to Heaven or Hell and where would your spirit go?
No, but I do plan to have eternal life on the Internet.  Do you know how hard it is to delete something off the Internet?


35. Who did you last write a snail mail letter to and why?
Sympathy note - people keep dying


36. Do you care what people say or think about you?
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

37. Have you ever been threatened?
Is a gun jammed against your forehead threatening?

38. Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from?
I got the best and worst of both sides.

39. What was the last thing with alcohol that you drank?
I think it was a Tom & Jerry, but it tasted a bit mousy.

40. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
If I told you it wouldn't be a secret.

2 comments:

white rabbit said...

No 39 - You actually drank one of those things??? :0

Catch Her in the Wry said...

white: Actually I make a delicious Tom & Jerry batter and use bourbon, not brandy. When made the proper way, it can turn up the heat on a very cold night.