From Sunday Stealing:
41. What is a quote that you love?
I said this before, but it's worth repeating: "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created?
If not man, then who? The Devil?
43. When was the last time you wanted to scream?
Sitting at a conference while the speaker read from the power point screen. I learned to read decades ago.
44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white?
Quite often when I'm reading a book
45. Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive?
No, just some of the people using them.
46. In your life, where do you think the rainbow will end?
It will just dissolve into thin air.
47. What is something that you never want to do again?
Attend high school.
48.When was the first time you realized the world was small?
When I held the whole world in my hands.
49. How do you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries?
I read science journals.
50. Ever discuss your political beliefs with people?
Yes. My voice of reason will never cease.
51. Do you care about the environment?
Who doesn't? But I think you're most likely a radical environmentalist asking a loaded question, and I'm not going to get into a debate with you and ruin my Sunday.
52. What's your motto for life?
Non, je ne regrette rien
53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world?
Progress IS beauty.
54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?
It's pretty big out there, so the probabilty is we're not alone.
55. Would you like to rule a country?
I'm not interested in being a politician or dictator. If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve.
56. Do you believe everything has a purpose?
Yes, a little Byrd(ie) told me so.
57. Is war ever for the best?
Only as a defense of our borders.
58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones?
Yes, but I wouldn't enjoy it.
59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don't believe global warming is really our fault?
I'd say welcome to my club.
60. Does love conquer all?
Only about 50% of the time. The rest get divorced.
61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable?
Only voluntary euthanasia. Involuntary euthanasia might be criminal.
62. Is world peace impossible?
History has proven that it is. There will always be crazy, power-hungry people wanting to rule the world.
63. Is pride a good or a bad thing?
Pride is good; egotism is bad. They are NOT the same.
64.What do you think is the purpose of your life?
to be or not to be
65. Do you believe in karma?
I believe you reap what you sow.