From Sunday Stealing:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
From way back in college days -burn on a finger from playing "fondue" with a plastic straw in a candle holder with an open flame; hot dripping plastic can seriously melt some skin.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
There are rumors that I snore, but no one has yet proved it to me.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
You name it, I probably like it.
5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
In furniture terms, my time is mid-century modern.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To have a blizzard-free birthday, but perhaps not a Blizzard-free birthday.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
five foot two, eyes of blue (singing begins around 1:00)
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
only when the lid is shut
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Nope, that's when I start roaming around the neighborhood
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Must be long ago because I can't remember.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
that federal and state spending won't be slashed substantially in all areas
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
If I'm attracted to them, it doesn't matter that they even have hair or eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
I can proposition anyone anywhere.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Neither. See #11
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Anything but ham, pineapple, and anchovies, otherwise I've never met a pizza I didn't like.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
coconut cream pie
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
No - too many bones and not enough meat
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
repeat: grandmother's locket
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Once in a while
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No. I prefer the natural order of body parts.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
whatever is on sale 75% off
25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
A witty rule breaker: Mae West
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Yes, and he leaves me every day.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
"a number from one to a hundred"
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Grey is best.
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
The two at the top of this blog and this one:
" A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." - Ayn Rand
33. FAVORITE PLACE?