Courtesy of Sunday Stealing:
23. Do you rent movies often?
Netflix has loved me for years.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
No. I'm not attracted to sparkly things so you can keep the diamonds. Now chocolate is a different matter.
25. How many countries have you visited?
5 but who's counting?
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
No. I have better things to do.
27. Ever been on a train?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
No, and I don't have Internet access, TV, radio, car, refrigerator, stove, toilet, or any other modern device that would make my life easy. Life should be full of isolation and hardship.
30. Do you use Chap Stick?
My chaps stick without any assistance.
31. Do you own a gun?
Go ahead, make my day and you'll find out.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Not very well, but I can play chop sticks on the piano
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
A fat cat
34. Are you too forgiving?
Nope, and I never forget either.
35. Ever been in love?
Many, many, times, but I'll never fall in love again.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
Not recently, but yes, and I make them myself.
38. Last time you cried?
When I spilled the milk this morning.
39. What was the last question you asked?
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
My body is not an art gallery.
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes, and don't ask me to name all the other movies I've seen because I don't want to sit here all day.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
I'm an amblyope, so I not only walk into walls, I also bounce off them.