Courtesy of Sunday Stealing:
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
First I scrub the walls, then the faucets, then the floor, and finally the shower door.
As long as we're still married.
4. Do you plan outfits?
If you mean wardrobe, no. If you mean enterprises, then yes, sometimes.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I'm feeling GRRRRRRREAT.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
Not a dang thing. Even the Blogger icon is orange.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was being chased by some male bloggers up a mountain and the whole hilltop blew off.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
No, and I didn't want to make any small talk today either.
9. What are you craving right now?
beef that's roasting in the oven and the aroma is wafting through the room
10. Do you floss?
Yes, but my dental bills don't support that claim.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Der sauerkraut on der bratwurst
12. Are you emotional?
I have never been called a drama queen.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No. I run out of fingers and toes after I get to 21. What kind of stupid question is that?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Licking anything is better than biting it.
small curd, fat free, and only twice a month
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I've shaken hands with Richard Nixon, but washed them with antibacterial soap immediately afterward.
I gave directions to Peter, Paul, and Mary back in the 1950's when they were so lost in my little town trying to get to a performance in a neighboring large city.
Sly of the Family Stone spent a night in our local jail, but unfortunately I didn't get to meet him.