From Sunday Stealing:
1.Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
I've had my tongue on a lot of nasty things, but never a Compact Disc or Certificate of Deposit.
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?Only 6 years younger and there was still a time reference gap
3. Ever been in a car wreck?A wheel came off a semi truck and came spinning toward my vehicle like a ball of fire. It hit the car hood, then the passenger side of the windshield, and bounced off to the right. No one was hurt. Thank goodness that's the only accident I've experienced.
4. Were you popular in high school?
No, popular people were cheerleaders and sports fanatics. I was, among other things, in the band, Latin Club and editor of the school newspaper so you know what I was...
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Yes, for a party in college. He's was drunk and I don't think he even knew I left within the first half hour.
6. Are looks important?
Only if you're giving the evil eye.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Every one of them.
8. By what age would you like to be married?
9. Does the number of people a person has slept with affect your view of them?
Yes. If their P&L statement is showing a loss, I know they need more customers, need to increase rates, or find cheaper motels.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Once in a while I prove to everyone I'm human.
11. Are you a good tipper?
As a former waitress I can tell you we are the best tippers.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
$25. Our cost of living is low here, even for a high-end stylist.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
No, they were way too old.
14. Have you ever peed in public?I've been known to urinate in public rest rooms.
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?Sorry, no funeral in my future.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
It's best not to live a lie.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
I answered this a couple weeks ago: Baked peppered salmon, baked sweet potato, fresh steamed asparagus, and my homemade coconut pound cake with fresh raspberries
18. Beatles or Stones?
That one is too hard to answer.
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
Too late. The person is already gone.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
21. Do you have any phobias?
22. What are your plans for the future?
Live like there's no tomorrow.