23. Do you ever walk around the house naked?
From the shower stall to the bath mat.
24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
Beaver because I'm always busy with my damn business
25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
Any follicles left should be silver
26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?
Deaf - I could still read lips and all the good music would still be in my head.
27. Do you have any special talents?
I can multi-multitask.
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Put the leash on the dog and walk right back out.
29. Do you like horror or comedy?
Comedy. There's way too much horror in the world.
30. Are you missing anyone?
I just did a headcount and they're all accounted for.
31. Where do you want to live when you are old?
Someplace with a roof over my head and toilet facilities.
32. Who is the person you can count on the most?
My friend with 11 toes
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
Albert Einstein - I'm still having problems wrapping my head around this time and warped space stuff and perhaps spending a few hours with him would make things clearer.
34. What did you dream last night?
That I was being chased by some unknown men. My legs were like dead weight and I had to grasp tall grass around me to keep pulling myself forward to get away.
35. What is your favorite sport to watch?
36. Are you named after anyone?
I have the same last name as my father.
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Currently it's a Metropolitan martini.
38. Non alcoholic drink?
fountain Coca-Cola with lots of carbonation - It's all about the burn.
39. Have you ever been in love?
Too many times
40. Do you sing in the shower?
I shower myself with show tunes occasionally.
41. Have you ever been arrested?
Miss Goody Two Shoes stays away from trouble when at all possible.
42. What is your favorite holiday?
4th of July - Remember freedom is a very good thing.
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Only if I were disfigured or needed it to eat or breathe
44. Have you ever caught a fish?
Trout from the White River in Arkansas. First and only time I ever went fishing. Once I finally mastered casting, nothing could stop me. I caught more fish than anyone in my group. I enjoyed eating the fish more than catching them. Trout with little butter, a few toasted almonds, a bit of lemon...mmmm!