From Sunday Stealing:
1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
High-five is so passe. I bump fists.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
No, because if they start drafting women over 60, we're all dead for sure.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope. It's too heavy.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Only if it's an individual size carton, but I prefer drinking from a glass.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
No, but I won a mathematical bee once and he taught me everything I know about finance.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
I'm too smart for any sting operation.
7) How fast can you type?
Sometimes the computer can't keep up. Those piano lessons paid off.
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
No, dark chocolate is my favorite.
9) Eye color: old blue eyes
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
Best date I ever had...
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
See #8. When there's dark chocolate in the tub. Otherwise, it's showers only 'cause I really like quickies.
12) Do you knock on wood?
Only when I want to see if someone is home.
13) Do you floss daily?
Depends on what it is I'm flossing
15) Can you hula hoop?
Yes, I have big, swingin' hips.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
My clients hope I am.
17) What do you want for Christmas?
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
The one who lives on Drury Lane?
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
OMG - I hope not.
20) Who wrote the book of love?
Upton Sinclair among others