From Sunday Stealing again:
1. What were doing 10 years ago? Wondering what it would be like to be 60
2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world: Coca-Cola, brownies, chocolate truffles, coconut cream pie, New York cheesecake
3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire: hire security, hunker down in a hotel room, quit cutting my hair and nails, sit around naked, and develop OCD.
4. Three of your habits: sleep, eat, eliminate
5. Five jobs that you've have had: insurance broker, real estate broker, real estate appraiser, tax preparer, accountant, all at the same time
6. Five places that you've lived: Mom and Dad's, dorm room, apartment, newly constructed house, Victorian house
7. Five things that you did yesterday: slept, ate, eliminated, worked, showered
8. Five people you would want to get to know more about: More than five - all the people in my blogroll I haven't met in person yet.
9. Abortion: for or against it? for it - until the fetus is old enough to live on its own outside the womb (approx. 26 weeks), but why would any woman wait that long if they don't want the pregnancy
10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? I didn't know there was such thing as a world president, male or female
11. Do you believe in the death penalty? Can you be 100% certain the person is guilty?
12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? All drugs should be legalized; then we wouldn't be spending billions of dollars on a domestic "war" and prices would fall substantially for those who are stupid enough to want to buy recreational drugs.
13. Are you for or against premarital sex? How old are you?
14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? I believe this is not a sex issue, but a single versus married issue. I advocate eliminating all marital benefits, then single and married people would be treated legally equal and this would not be an issue.
15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA? I advocate eliminating all public welfare for residents and non-residents and then this too would not be an issue. Let anyone come who wishes to work and live here. We are a nation built by immigrants.
16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? There should be no age limit.
17. Should the war in Iraq be called off? Bring home the troops and send those who voted for it in their place and see how they like it.
18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? One should be able to make any and all decisions regarding one's own body. It's none of the government's or anyone's business. People should be able to committ suicide in a humane, painless way with assistance if requested.
19. Do you believe in spanking your children? No, they are bigger than I.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? What, me worry? I'm not planning to run for any public office
"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West
Saturday, March 13, 2010
From Sunday Stealing again: