"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Why is it not surprising this occured in Kentucky?

Kentucky has a reputation for spawning jokes about child brides and incestuous relationships, but this is no joke.

A convicted pedophile has been ordained by a church.

At least this church has openly admitted to the dirty deed, as opposed to some religions that hide their pastoral crimes.

But some Kentuckians have wisdom:

A Kentuckian saw a priest walking down the street. Noticing his collar, he stopped him and said, "Excuse me, but why are you wearing your shirt backwards?" The priest laughed, "Because, my son, I am a Father!" The Kentuckian scratched his head. "But I am a father too, and I don't wear my shirt backwards!" Again the priest laughed. "But I am a Father of thousands!" To which the Kentuckian replied, "Well then you should wear your shorts backwards!"

No comments: