Courtesy of Sunday Stealing:
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? I make it a habit not to owe Bill anything.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Silvercreek, Urbana, IL
3. How many colleges did you attend? two colleges within one university
4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? I'm not wearing a shirt. (Don't get excited; I'm wearing a sweater because I was chilly.)
5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? No alarm. Every day I just wake up nearly the same time and every day think about hurrying to Mom's to put her compression stockings on her.
6. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I'm not sleepy.
7. What do you miss being a child? the Tooth Fairy
8. What errand/chore do you despise? Buying groceries
9. Have you found real love yet? absolutely
10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Nothing. I refuse to go there.
11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? marriage, yes; commitment, no
12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Either Ayn Rand, Mae West, or Dolly Parton. It would be fun to dine with all three at the same time.
13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Never, for any purpose.
14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? daughter's home
15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? It would be easier to start a new career.
16. Do you have a “go to” person? I'm the usual go to person for everyone else. After that it's Google.
17. Are you where you want to be in life? Yep, life's pretty good right now.
18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most? Everything except my eyes.
19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? Of course not and pity the poor person whose life peaked in high school.
20. Are there times you still feel like a kid? every day
21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager? the local drive-in
22. Who do you think impacted your life the most? Every single person who uses the word impacted when he really means affected. That drives me crazy.
23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? My Latin teacher. She was always searching for a Kleenex in her cleavage.
24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”? No. Mine start,"Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away..."
25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult? having a loaded gun held to my head
26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married? Get a pre-nup.
27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job? Don't worry, you probably won't work there your entire life.
28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be? I wouldn't want to change the past; it would probably just screw up everything in the present.
29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be? same as 28
"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Courtesy of Sunday Stealing: