"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom" Albert Einstein

"A dame who knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up." Mae West

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Testing, testing, is anyone still there?

My New Year's resolution was to blog more this year. I should say to go back to blogging since I've been gone for nearly 6 months. Now it's the 10th day into the new year, and I am only now making a feeble attempt at a comeback.

So I'll take the lazy way and start off with a meme from another blogger Memphis Steve. And being even lazier, my dog is guest blogger today.

The 3 Meme

 Three names I go by: Lola, LolaBola, Preeety Doggie

Three places I have lived: little farm, big farm, small town

Three places I worked: I don't have to work.  I'm a kept woman.

Three things I love to watch: humans eating, squirrels and rabbits running from me, stupid cats using a scratch post



Three places I have been: back yard, farm, vet

Three people that email me regularly: No one. I don't even hear from my 40+ children

Three things I love to eat: cat poop, rabbit droppings, toffee



Three people I think will respond: dog owners, dog lovers, cat haters

Three things I am looking forward to: pooping, eating, napping

9 comments:

Red Shoes said...

LMBO!!!

Welcome back, you... when I got to the part about where 'you' ate cat pooh, I had to go back and re-read, and found the part where you were answering for your dog... suddenly, it made more sense.

It's good to 'see' you around... whenever I think about 'home,' I think of you and hope all is well.

Happy New Year...

~shoes~

the sandwich life said...

still here....welcome back!

Crockhead said...

I am.

Memphis said...

OK, I missed the part about you answering for your dog, so when I got to the "love to eat" part I was really confused! HA HA! Welcome back.

fairy costume said...

nice post .

Great data for Penguin Recovery Service said...

Whats that cat up to? haha!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed watching the video.. hope you post more videos

Voted best Gilbert Treatment Alternative Cancer

Unknown said...

Very Interesting post...Thanks for sharing..look forward for your next blog.

Voted best Distribuidora Los Compadres Mexican Food Suppliers

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this blogs..It gives more knowledge to us. I will tell it to all my friends. Can i bookmarked this? Thanks.


Voted best Allentown Security Guards