From Sunday Stealing:" Today we ripped this meme not from a blogger but from you, our players and friends. We asked for original questions last week... The star players who submitted questions were: Hooting Anni, Niko, Wendy, Melanie, Ace, Bambie, Zoan, Dixie Chick, Lynette from A Blog in the Rough, The Gal, Katie, Hazel, Me, Mark from An Erie Tapestry, Mamo Ko, Cat., Noelle, Kwizgiver, Shakaku, Catch Her in the Wry, Brandt, Debster, Zh3en22, Americanising Desi and Kathy."
1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house?
Must be the litter box
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
DO IT NOW! It was printed on a memo pad at my dad's office when I was a kid. I liked the concept.
3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol?
An entirely unprovoked incident of a drunk guy pouring a pitcher of beer on my chest back in college. And I wasn't in a wet t-shirt contest.
4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person?
Another college experience. I squeezed and twisted the crotch of some drunk guy after he had grabbed me between the legs as I walked by. I never had any remorse about doing that little quid pro quo.
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes?
Some guy who looked like this.
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now.
7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else?
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you?
I'm the Lady One...
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up?
None. I'm emigrating.
10. When should you procrastinate - now or later?
11. What is your favorite fast food?
Single steakburger at Steak 'n Shake. Roger Ebert's favorite place to eat.
14. Describe your favorite family member.
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it?
19. Why are there memes?
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it?
It is always sad when adult behavior ruins the joy and innocence of childhood.
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right?
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them?