From Sunday Stealing
1. Never in my life have I been: to Spain, but I kinda like the music
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: the old guy who comes into my office and talks for an hour and says absolutely nothing and doesn't get the hint when I tell him I have work to do
3. High school was: long ago and mostly forgotten
4. When I’m nervous I: shake my foot
5. The last song I listened to was: see #1
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: would be no one; just like last time.
15. My current gripe is: people who don't use their turning signals as I waste my time waiting for them to pass through an intersection
16. I have a hard time understanding: why people don't RSVP
17. There’s this girl I know that: didn't know she was pregnant until two weeks before the birth
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: probably no one; I don't like attention.
19. Take my advice: Always buy cereal when it is on sale and only if you have a coupon.
20. The thing I want to buy: a huge tv theater system
21. If you visited the place I was born: you'd realize I haven't gone very far
22. I plan to visit: the bathroom
23. If you spent the night at my house: you'd have to climb stairs to the third story to get to the guest room
24. I’d stop my wedding if: my current husband showed up
25. The world could do without: politicians
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: chew and swallow one
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Dairy Queen Blizzard
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: dinner last night
33. In the morning I: drink a large glass of water, feed the cats, clean the litter box and then skip breakfast
37. There’s this guy I know who: makes a beautiful, delicious croquembouche.
39. A better name for me would be: Suzie. Many times people have called me that.
40. Tomorrow I am: preparing tax returns
41. Tonight I am: watching more of Season Two of "Breaking Bad"
42. My birthday is: over and done this year